Full-time Position – $50k-$55k per year – Benefits optional
About Us – Rivell is a locally owned managed I.T. service provider specializing in tech-related services including I.T. support, Cloud Hosting, VoIP, Camera Systems, Door Access, Security, and more.
Job Summary – The Installation Technician will be responsible for providing on-site installation of new products and the repair of existing products. Installation items include displays, cabling, security cameras, wireless access points, speakers, network racks, access control equipment, and related items.
• Strive to provide the best customer experience every day
• Unpack, assemble, and install products
• Troubleshoot issues with installed products in a timely manner
• Great attention to error prevention and safety protocols
• Assist with the installation of new cabling systems as needed
• Work independently
• Work in a variety of environments; indoors, outdoors, tight spaces, elevated
• Maintain tools and equipment
• Prioritize, organize, and efficiently complete tasks to meet deadlines
Education and Experience – High school diploma or equivalent.
Two weeks of paid time off
Be at least 18 years of age or older
Possess and maintain a valid motor vehicle driver’s license and valid motor vehicle insurance as required by the state
Passing all pre-employment requirements (Background Check, Drug Screen)
Excellent customer service, time management, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
Satisfactory oral and written communication skills
Ability to complete work indoors, outdoors, in tight spaces, and elevated by bending, reaching, twisting, climbing, and working while standing up to 70% of the time
Weigh less than 275 lbs., required for ladder safety
Ability to lift and move up to 80 lbs.
Minimum of 3 years experience as an installation technician or in a similar role
Please submit your letter of interest and employment resume.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.